Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Lots of cards


Hello friends I hope you are all having a good start to the week. I'm just popping in with some cards I recently made.


This fat cat makes me chuckle every time I coloured him in with some copics and made a watercolour background to pop him on. 


This elephant is super sweet and comes in pretty handy to use on different cards.


Ok I still have a thing on monsters and honestly thought my obsession had gone until I found this one ha ha!


This last card I made I used lots of different companies and put them all on one card, this giraffe is so sweet and will be great for children's cards too. 

I'm hoping to catch up with everyone this week and having a good look at your blogs! 

Have a fun week!

Vic

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant selection of cards Vic, the images are such fun and I love your colours and designs. The layout of the sentiment on your last card is supe and he is one good looking giraffe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant fun cards and love the colours. Great designs too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little characters are adorable Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are adorable Vicki! I love the backgrounds on the first few, but my favorite is the last one. Giraffes are just too cute to me! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love all these fun adorable animals you have used. Great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting I love reading them and always try and comment back :)