Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

I'm still here....

hi guys hope your all keeping well! If you have been wondering where I have been my laptop broke and my blogger app was not working...
I hope your all keeping well and looking forward to celebrating Christmas, I can't wait to have a look at your blogs soon.

So here are a few cards I have made:





Ok so now I have worked out how to do this I will post all my cards I had on Instagram in a few days.
Thanks so much for your support and visits
Hugs
Vic x

36 comments:

  1. Hi Vic lovely to see you back but cannot see the pics of your card's
    Dianne xx:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I thought I sorted it thanks dianne xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi, Vic!! So happy to see a post from you!! I wish I could see the pics of your cards because I know they are stunning!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back but would me nice to see your gorgeous work!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You are still around. Good to hear. Your photos didn't come thru but I'm sure you know that by now. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vic, I have been MIA a lot too and do't really have any excuse. Wish I coud see your lovely work but no pics. I hate when that happens! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vic I have been away too but health issues have kept me from blogging more frequently. I'm afraid for some reason I can't see your gorgeous work either..lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting I love reading them and always try and comment back :)