Pages

Saturday 5 March 2016

Happy Mother's Day!


Hello friends I hope you are having a good weekend?

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a lovely day and for those who's mums are not with us my thoughts are with you today. 

I made this card last night and I had to go shaker style again! The stamps are from mama elephant and they are just adorable I love that bear!


I hope you all have a lovely day today and a great week lets hope we get some sunshine this week!

Thanks for stopping by

Vic x

9 comments:

  1. This is simply precious, my friend! A lovely little card for any mother :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vic,
    what a super Mother's Day card.
    Love the shaker design, and so appropriate the colour pink.
    Happy Mother's Day to you.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so lovely Vic, love the shaker style and the sweet little critters, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and a lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Vicki.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a sweet card Vicki! I love that you made it a shaker card too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute critters on your Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!!! I love your take on the shaker card, those little critters are just darling! Made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting I love reading them and always try and comment back :)