Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Birthday teddy


Good afternoon crafty friends did you all have a good weekend? We had lots of sun which was lovely! Millie enjoyed her birthday party with her friends, sorry I haven't visited you yet I'm going to be popping by your blogs soon.

I thought I would just do a quick post of this card I made recently. The bear was die cut using my cricut and I used a cosmo cricket paper which I just love :)
I added a sheer ribbon with a button and used a kaisercraft stamp.



Thank you for popping by I will be back soon to visit your lovely blogs hope your all having a good Monday.

Vic x

30 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooooo cute Vicki lol fab card so colourful huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Vicki. The card looks flabby with those nice bright colours. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous Vicki!! Really love the alphabet background and the google eyed bear!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A FABulous Fun card! LOving this little bear .
    GOrgeous papers Vicki and I LOve your design.
    This ribbon is yummy too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun & bright card. This is just perfect for a small person - with all the primary colors, the numbers, cute bear. I love that sheer yellow ribbon too. The sparkling green button is just popping all of the elements right out too. Happy to hear the birthday party was sunny. Parties are much more fun when the sun shines! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicki, I just adore how you use colour hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy card, and colourful too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo cute Vicki ! Love the background... and the googly eyes !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh.....super adorable Vicki, love that huge button! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute Vicki your little bear is very fun.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute, cute card! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fun card with fun paper. I love the teddy with googlie eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting I love reading them and always try and comment back :)