Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Dad's TV card


Hello crafty people, I hope you all had a good week. I can't believe Easter is just around the corner! I hope you all have a great time celebrating. I think it's going to be sunny here which will be great.

I made this card today for my dad, I always find men cards a bit of a challenge but I found this cute TV from birdie brown and knew he would love it. I used my derwent pencils to colour him in and a paper smooches stamp for the greeting.

I used some washi tape to put along the bottom and finished the card off with some thickers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
sister act card challenge
 

Thank you so much for popping by I will be visiting you all soon and I hope you all have a great Easter! 

Vic

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Vicki!!! and so glad you have joined in the challenge have a fab weekend huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The TV is so cute!! Love the face!! I always struggle with masculine cards...you've done a fabulous job!! I hope you have a happy and blessed Easter weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Vicki, love the cute TV, and your design is super, I'm sure your dad will love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Vicki, love the supercute tv and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of this card! So cute and your dad will love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Your designs never cease to amaze me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy, cute card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A FABulous Fun card..LOving your design and what a cute face your TV has..
    I'm sure your Dad will LOve it...
    Chrissyxx
    Hope your having a lovely Easter....
    It's bitter cold here today! Yesterday I was sat outside in the Sun lol.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I so love your card Vicki ! The TV is so cool ! Your Dad will love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great manly card. What guy wouldn't love a happy smiling TV set?! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting I love reading them and always try and comment back :)