Friday, 4 September 2015

Your Next Stamp Project Preview September


Hi everyone! Today I will be giving you a sneak peak of this gorgeous stamp set by your next stamp which is just adorable! Its called Hammie coffee and tea and its so sweet! Look at those cheeks......



I love the hamster that's fell asleep ha ha!  These are just adorable and I cant wait to show you what else I have made. I have seriously been having way to much fun with these stamps.

Head on over to the your next stamp BLOG to see what the lovely design team has made. 

I will be back tomorrow for a really exciting blog hop! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Vic  


18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and so cute Vic have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooo cute and I'm with you on the one dozing in the mug!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet indeed.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vic, cute little card, love the image and your colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO adorable Vic ! I love the paper and the little hamsters are too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little shaker card - creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These guys are so so cute Vic!! Love the soft colors and the fun sequins you've added!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and sweet!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute images and love the shaker card. Pretty colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Love the shaker and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THis is just the cutest! What a darling card, so full of color and whimsy and those beautiful little sequins in the shaker really make your card pop! Wonderful card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hamsters are such characters and your card is full of character as well. I really need to do some shaker cards. You've motivated me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting I love reading them and always try and comment back :)